Lloyds Bank Foundation for the Channel Islands supports and works in partnership with charitable organisations which help people, especially disadvantaged or disabled, to play a fuller role in communities throughout the Channel Islands.
In 32 years, we have given almost £16m to Channel Islands charities.
Our strategy is determined by our Trustees, who meet three times each year to discuss and agree grant applications. We support charities which demonstrate good governance and sustainable activities measured against identifiable outcomes. Priority areas for support include:
- People with health issues or a disability
- People experiencing homelessness
- People with a dependency on alcohol or drugs
- Challenging disadvantage and discrimination
- People with literacy problems
- People affected by domestic violence
- People leaving institutional care to live independently
Contacts & Social Media