St Martin’s Parish Church, Guernsey is also known as the Saint Martin de la Bellouse. The earliest reference to a religious building on the site was in 1048. The original building was built over, with the oldest parts of the current building dating back to 1225 with a second aisle added in the next century.
La Gran'mère du Chimquière -perhaps Guernsey’s most famous ancient monument - stands at the entrance gate. As well as being an historical monument, St. Martin’s is a thriving fellowship where people of all ages and backgrounds worship each week.
We enjoy a mixture of both contemporary and traditional Anglican worship, with a wide variety of liturgical and musical tradition.
08.00 - Holy Communion (Traditional Book of Common Prayer Service) 10.00 - Holy Communion (except 1st Sunday of the month) 10.00 - All Age Family Service with music group (1st Sunday of the month 18.30 - Traditional Sung Evensong
Facilities & Amenities
Children and youth groups - Every Sunday (except 1st Sunday) from 09.45 in Community Centre (term-time only)
Parking - spaces available at St Martin’s Community Centre. parking outside the church is reserved for disabled access.