St Paul's Methodist Church
Belval Road, Vale, GY3
A small, vibrant Christian community
Sunday: 10.30 followed by refreshments
(Children are present at beginning of service until after second hymn, but staying for family services)
Facilities & Amenities
- Parking (with overflow at Vale School)
- On bus routes - a short walk from stops on 11
- Every second Tuesday of the month an informal Service is held in the Fellowship Room for anyone wishing to attend.
- Fellowship groups during Autumn and Lent.
- "Tiger Tots" Mother and Toddler Club ( All mothers and carers are welcome with pre-school children to come and play, do craft, sing songs and have drinks and biscuits) - Mondays from 09.30 to 11.30
- Guides, Brownies, Scouts, Cubs and Beavers - Weekly
- Snooker Club - Tuesday afternoons
- Craft & Coffee mornings ( Men and women enjoy a chat about hobbies over tea and biscuits): Thursday from 09.30 to 11.30
- Luncheon Club (People meet in the morning for coffee, followed by a lunch of soup and a pudding) - every second Friday.
- Badminton and Table Tennis - Thursday evenings
Contacts & Social Media